Bookings & Prices
Unless otherwise advised, all performances are at the Players Theatre, 24 Swift Street, Ballina.
THEATRE PLAN: Please click Seating Layout to see our seating arrangement, Tables are numbered and Seats are labelled alphabetically.
To aid us in seating everyone comfortably, please arrive early so we can show you to your allocated seats.
Feel free to come and wait in our newly renovated foyer. The bar and cafe open one hour before the show starting time.
The auditorium doors open 30 minutes before the show starts.
Please note that the bar and cafe will close 3 minutes before the show starts.
Times are: Evening 8pm, Matinee 2pm. For the January production: Evening 7pm, Matinee 2pm.
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING EVENT TO BOOK TICKETS
General booking procedure
- Group bookings must be paid for in a single payment.
- Online bookings must be paid with a credit card.
- If you can’t use online facilities, then please visit our Ticketing Outlet at Ballina Colour Copy (BCC) shop at 19 Moon St Ballina (02 6686 9439 BH). Please note that there will be a $2.50/ticket booking fee at BCC.
- Tickets purchased online can only be printed at home (or shown on your device to the ushers at the door).
- Please note that tickets will not be exchanged or refunded.
Current prices for tickets are:
PLAY – Adult $30.00; Child (16 and under) $20.00. (No Concession prices)
MUSICALS – Adult $35.00, Child (16 and under) $28.00. (No Concession prices)
JANUARY YOUTH MUSICAL – Same as for a play